What is Included in the Course?
Course 4 contains over 3 hours of video content, including both instruction and demos. To make this much video easy to watch, the course is divided into 9 chapters, so you can watch exactly what you need, at the time you need it. The videos never expire, so you can watch them over and over. Here is how the course is organized:
- Chapter 1 - Introduction to Course 4
- Chapter 2 – Demo - Making a Powder Shaker
- Chapter 3 – Bubble Control - In Detail
- Chapter 4 – Powder Demos
- Chapter 5A – Bubble Control Wrapup and Firing Schedule Discussion
- Chapter 5B - Brownie Epilogue
- Chapter 6 – Fog Techniques
- Chapter 7 – Fog Process Images
- Chapter 8 – Demo - Applying For Enhancer
- Chapter 9 – Course 4 Wrapup, and Final Thoughts
Each of the demos have been recorded with multiple camera angles, so you can watch them from an overhead view as well as a side view. (With these close-up camera views, you’ll be closer to the action than you can get in a live course!)
Course 4 also comes with an extensive set of handouts, including over 60 pages of information that give you all the most important information in written form. Two separate handouts summarize all of the firing schedules, and the materials lists for each project and demo.
Set yourself apart, by creating virtually bubble free results and stunning ethereal effects with the Bubble Control and Fog Techniques.