What is Included in This Course?
Course 1 contains a total of 7 hours of video content, fairly evenly divided between instruction and demos. To make this much video easy to watch, the course is divided into 13 chapters, so you can watch exactly what you need, at the time you need it. The videos never expire, so you can watch them over and over. Here is how the course is organized:
- Chapter 1 - Introduction to Course 2
- Chapter 2 - Background and Context
- Chapter 3 - Layered Image Examples - Deconstructed
- Chapter 4 - The Multi-Layered Process - Part 1
- Chapter 5 - Matisse Demo 1
- Chapter 6 - Matisse Demo 2
- Chapter 6 - Color Changes During a Project
- Chapter 7 - Tips for Your Matisse Exercise
- Chapter 8 - Dams
- Chapter 9 - The Multi-Layered Process - Part 2
- Chapter 10 - Firing Schedules
- Chapter 11 - Multi-Layered Mountain Scene Demo
- Chapter 12 - Time Lapse Video - A Complete Production Piece
- Chapter 13 - Course 2 Wrapup
Each of the demos have been recorded with multiple camera angles, so you can watch them from an overhead view as well as a side view. (With these close-up camera views, you’ll be closer to the action than you can get in a live course!)
Course 2 also comes with an extensive set of handouts, including over 70 pages of information that give you all the most important information in written form. Two separate handouts summarize all of the firing schedules, and the materials lists for each project and demo.
This course gives you all the knowledge you need to begin making multi-layered panels. With this course, you'll understand all of the process and assembly parts, plus how to avoid the common pitfalls that could otherwise ruin your projects. A detailed discussion of firing schedules cover 6, 9, and 12 layer projects.
Note: With the understanding you receive of how to paint, stack, dam, and fire thick panels, you'll be prepared for Course 3, which focuses on the artistry of these panels, including additional information on image selection, more detail on dividing images into layers, and a wide variety of painting techniques to help you create stunning panels of your own.
Complete materials lists are provided.
And easy-to-follow purchasing
> Instructions & Materials List Here
Upcoming Course Release dates
Course 1: Introduction To Enamels
Course 2: Complete Multi-Layer Panel Process
Course 3: Painting Guide to Multi-Layered Panels (Available: June 2021)
Course 4: Bubble Control and Fog (Available: July 2021)