What is Included in the Course?
Course 3 contains over 11 hours of video content, fairly evenly divided between instruction and demos. To make this much video easy to watch, the course is divided into 18 chapters, so you can watch exactly what you need, at the time you need it. The videos never expire, so you can watch them over and over. Here is how the course is organized:
- Chapter 1 - Introduction to Course 3
- Chapter 2 – Tividale Park – A Time Lapse Video
- Chapter 3 – Painting Technique Demos
- Chapter 4 – Sunset, Cloud, and Water Demos
- Chapter 5 – Ground Lines, and Grounding Your Objects
- Chapter 6 – Process Images, Part 1
- Chapter 7 – Managing Your Layers
- Chapter 8 – Creating Dimension
- Chapter 9 – Image Selection, Revisited
- Chapter 10 – Dividing Images Into Layers
- Chapter 11 - Process Images, Part 2
- Chapter 12 – Where and How to Find Images
- Chapter 13 – Painting and Composition Tips
- Chapter 14 – Putting It All Together
- Chapter 15 – Displaying Your Work
- Chapter 16 – Coldwork and Repairs
- Chapter 17 - Process Images, Part 3
- Chapter 18 - Course 3 Wrapup
Each of the demos have been recorded with multiple camera angles, so you can watch them from an overhead view as well as a side view. (With these close-up camera views, you’ll be closer to the action than you can get in a live course!)
Course 3 also comes with an extensive set of handouts, including roughly 100 pages of information that give you all the most important information in written form. Two separate handouts summarize all of the firing schedules, and the materials lists for each project and demo.
Raise your artistry to a new level, while painting beautiful multi-layered panels that dazzle the eye, and which invite new buyers to purchase your work.
Complete materials lists are provided.
And easy-to-follow purchasing
> Instructions & Materials List Here